PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At us with the husband sochetannaja the form of sterility or barrenness. At it or him: the immunologic factor (...

Tatyana To.
12.06.2004, 03:31
At us with the husband sochetannaja the form of sterility or barrenness. At it or him: the immunologic factor (MAR-the test of 90 %), at me pipes are passed or taken place;passable, but in one pipe there are solderings, all other parameters at me in norm or rate. The doctor today has told or said, that I still can make a laparoscopy. But we with the husband already were solved on EKO + IKSI. Whether It is necessary to do or make a laparoscopy in this case? Speak, what in some Moscow clinics do not accept on EKO without it or her? We and so in inspections have lost 2 years, whether there will be it waste of time (to me 28 years, there was no pregnancy)?

Kamenetskij B.A.
15.06.2004, 12:22
I think, that in the given situation carrying out of an additional operative measure will be excessive.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Tatyana To.
16.06.2004, 19:56
Thanks big for the answer.
We very much wish to arrive to you, we from Kazan. In the Kazan center of planning of family do or make EKO, and IKSI do not do or make.
Whether it is possible to spend stimulation and observation in Kazan (in the Kazan center of planning of family - doctor Sagitova), and on operation to arrive to you?
And more, whether if the report to do or make in the middle of June it is possible already segodnja-tomorrow (the beginning of May) to hand over analyses, which validity month (to an infection, hormones) or they can be made in the beginning of a cycle in which the report is done or made?

Kamenetskij B.A.
19.06.2004, 01:19
Tatyana! Communicate with me by phones of clinic and we can discuss this variant, or call to me on mobile 8 921 348 21 59