PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist to understand, please, here what question. Has passed or has taken place...

Natalia
16.06.2004, 00:43
Hello! Help or assist to understand, please, here what question. Has passed or has taken place research on permeability of uterine pipes by means of introduction of a contrast liquid. The diagnosis on the basis of a picture - a full obstruction, t. e. On a picture of pipes is not present in general. That poddverdit the diagnosis in a month has passed or has taken place other procedure - by means of isotopes. A picture absolutely other, pipes are passed or taken place;passable, the rhythmicity only is broken or disturbed. As has explained to me the doctor, in the first case I had strong spastic strictures (nobody has warned me, that for a week it was necessary to drink no-shpu and the restful collecting). And now I am excruciated by the doubts, to what inspection to believe. Whether can be on the contrary, what the first picture is correct, and here isotopes have told lies? In advance I am sorry for nonprofessional terminology.
Thanks!

Pasenjuk A.M.
16.06.2004, 04:22
Usually radoizotopnaja diagnostics more correct, it is valid on iodsoderzhashchie contrasts there is a spastic stricture. If there will not come pregnancy, rekomendovanja a diagnostic laparoscopy which to resolve all your doubts.