PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the dear doctor. It again I (it has been made konizatsija shejki mat...

Light
13.06.2004, 16:02
Hello the dear doctor. It again I (it has been made konizatsija shejki uteruses). On reception to the doctor I shall go to Friday, but by phone have informed what is it there was not a cancer. At me sexual herpes. If there was it herpes that in budujushchem again at Pap test there will be deviations or rejections in a smear (can in half a year or in 5 years, in fact if it happens once that can will repeat?), also what again turns out will cut out? And up to what pores? Can cut out at once all that there is (inside) - whether will help or assist? How much or as far as I know cancer particles grow and the cancer and how about herpes, whether can in shejke grow to a uterus that that from herpes is formed, and to not form a cancer? Or all the same then it prerhodit in a cancer? Thankful in advance for your answer.

Savchenko A.A.
14.06.2004, 05:54
Now it is considered, that a principal cause of a cancer shejki uteruses - a virus of a papilloma of the person. Though other reasons today as not otvergli. But it does not mean that at faces infected by a virus simply probability such boleshe will necessarily develop a cancer shejki uteruses, at them. Treatment zakljachaetsja in surgical excision (it seems already wrote when and that). Medicinal treatment for today poorly effectively. Still I advise you will calm down. Anything dangerous to a life with you has not occured or happened. You are not afraid, that kogda-that will come or step an old age and natural mors.

C
15.06.2004, 21:22
Thanks for the answer. My all trouble probably iz-for money.