PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my girlfriend the sterility or barrenness caused or called by an endometriosis. Tell or say on...

The anonym
13.06.2004, 00:13
Hello! At my girlfriend the sterility or barrenness caused or called by an endometriosis. Tell or say please, it is how much real in conditions of Russia or near / the far abroad to make so that the impregnated ootid of one woman bore or took out and another has given birth to the child. How much it approximately costs or stands? Where it do or make? Where to find dop. inforomatsiju? I know, that it is possible to try or taste other ways of type EKO and t. Item, but I wish to know, my opportunities are how much wide, on what is possible raschityvat in a limit. Thanks.

The anonym
13.06.2004, 16:57
And why for the beginning she does not wish to get rid of an endometriosis? This or thus in itself is not so good.

The anonym
14.06.2004, 02:46
Wants, and even very much wants, and very much for a long time tries, but alas. On the question to something will respond?

child
15.06.2004, 15:52
Not clearly, that you (she) wants: itself to give birth or by means of substitute mother?
On cauterization of the centers of an endometriosis (laparoscopy) costs or stands to operation about 700 dollars (without special complications). Do or make in any spets. The center. To me, for example, did or made in scientific research institute of Russian Academy of Medical Science Perinitalogii, etc. (Moscow, Oparin, 4). Probability it is pregnant. After treatment of 60 65 %.
EKO costs or stands nearby 1000 $ and to multiply by quantity or amount of attempts, that I heard reaches and 10 13 times. Almost never it turns out from the first attempt. Probability of success about 30 %.
Substitute mother is real, but probably it is a lot of efforts and jur. Veneerings. All this was described by singer Alain Apina in " the Komsomol truth ", apparently, for this year. There are some thousand dollars (as agree).