PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Tell or say please if I wear bags up to 4 kg, I erase, konserv...

The anonym
10.06.2004, 13:33
Good afternoon! Tell or say please if I wear bags up to 4 kg, I erase, I preserve, I am engaged in cleaning in the house, whether it can as that to be reflected in a fetation, After this job at me the back, sometimes noet a bottom of a stomach or belly but after I shall have a rest sometimes aches a bit, like all passes or takes place, at me term of 11 weeks.

anastasija
12.06.2004, 05:41
If at you pregnancy proceeds normally your works will not bring any harm to a fetus. But it is not necessary to overtire is better. If you chuvsvuete, that is strong ustali, priljagte or sit.

Elena
13.06.2004, 20:30
If noet a bottom of a stomach or belly, it is necessary to address to the doctor! Instead of to be engaged in a facilities or an economy!!!

Lyudmila
15.06.2004, 06:48
Gravities, inclined polozheni and a hot plate can frame threat of an abortion. Do not risk!

Pasenjuk A.M.
15.06.2004, 11:49
The exercise stress does not stir or prevent to a normal fetation, more likely on the contrary. But if feel weariness - it is necessary to have a rest is more often, your house should you help or assist and understand you. If pains will accept constant character - to stop job and to visit or attend the doctor.