PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me on genitals appear scratched as from a sting to...

NATA
08.06.2004, 12:11
Hello! I on genitals have scratched as from a sting of mosquitoes spots, without pus, then they otkrivajutsja and stanovatysja wounds as ulcers. eto already so 7 days. On labiums, a clitoris and around mocheispusk. The channel. A pain awful in the beginning but when they completely otkrivajutysja pain there is less. It is a lot of them. Small gnoynye with a blood of allocation from a vagina, temperature 38, also have swelled up zhelezki in an inguen, have appointed or nominated on two tab. Greneh both SEPTRINUM And SUPPOSITORIES ON 2 PIECES BETADIN. Also I smear I burn down fukortsinom more correctly. I accept 3 bottoms or funduses but there are no results the same temperature. How much it is necessary to wait for result and action? A body lomit. vrach the infection speaks. The analysis has not shown gerpes--but that that to me is not confident... Whether they can be mistaken? Moreover... At mena were ranyshe ostrokon. Condylomas

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 17:52
At you clinical displays gerpeticheskoj (or another virus) infections. The appointed or nominated treatment will not give effect. It is necessary specific protivogerpeticheskoe as mestno, and in tablets.

NATA
12.06.2004, 07:18
I am very grateful to you! I have addressed to other doctor and that at once has told or said at mena herpes, after one more analysis have revealed herpes 1, oral, well as I could the constant partner some years will catch at me and at it or him does not get out anything. Well how to prove? Uzhastno malicious now on the first vracha-all was on the face and she has not distinguished or recognized herpes a jota I and approved or confirmed (nachitalas info), is already better after tablets. Also what now? How further to live? To become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail? While I in a shock and a life kazhetsja the extremity or end.

NATA
15.06.2004, 07:40
NATA on August, 15th 2004 14 : 57 : 35
Hello! I on genitals have scratched as from a sting of mosquitoes spots, without pus, then they otkrivajutsja and stanovatysja wounds as ulcers. eto already so 7 days. On labiums, a clitoris and around mocheispusk. The channel. A pain awful in the beginning but when they completely otkrivajutysja pain there is less. It is a lot of them. Small gnoynye with a blood of allocation from a vagina, temperature 38, also have swelled up zhelezki in an inguen, have appointed or nominated on two tab. Greneh both SEPTRINUM And SUPPOSITORIES ON 2 PIECES BETADIN. Also I smear I burn down fukortsinom more correctly. I accept 3 bottoms or funduses but there are no results the same temperature. How much it is necessary to wait for result and action? A body lomit. vrach the infection speaks. The analysis has not shown gerpes---but that that to me is not confident... Whether they can be mistaken? Moreover... At mena were ranyshe ostrokon. Condylomas

I am very grateful to you! I have addressed to other doctor and that at once has told or said at mena herpes, after one more analysis have revealed herpes 1, oral, well as I could the constant partner some years will catch at me and at it or him does not get out anything. Well how to prove? Uzhastno malicious now on the first vracha-all was on the face and she has not distinguished or recognized herpes a jota I and approved or confirmed (nachitalas info), is already better after tablets. Also what now? How further to live? To become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail? While I in a shock and a life kazhetsja the extremity or end.