PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! At me a delay 4 days. In the first day of a delay has made...

Larissa 22 years
13.06.2004, 23:06
Hello the doctor! At me a delay 4 days. In the first day of a delay has made the test, result positive. Next day has gone to the gynecologist, she has told or said, that the uterus is a little increased, has appointed or nominated US in 10 days. By my calculations term 2 2, 5 weeks are no more. I am going to to interrupt pregnancy as I have the small child. The doctor has told or said, that on small term pregnancy do not interrupt, and I thought, it is what is it better, when small term. Still she has told or said, that there is preparation Mioregin, can accept it or him and will go monthly. Has told or said if dostanesh it or him come to hospital and under observation of the doctor primesh priporat. What will you respond me? Can eat other way at small term?
I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply!

child
14.06.2004, 12:41
Larissa, I do not wish to read to you morals, but: whether you Are assured, what will not regret about "made" later? Whether Firmly you already have solved about "discontinuing"? I speak it to that for that, chto-to interrupt beremennst, it is necessary really weighty reasons, and presence at you one rebenka-not an occasion for deprivation of a life of other child...
To me too as well as to you 22. And I 2 months ago too
Has made that you now wish to make... Then, I am awfully excruciated, very much I regret about sodejannom. But alas, already unfortunately you will return nothing.
So can you already now all is better properly will think, that then in a consequence to not reproach itself all life?
Well and if vse-taki you are solved on "discontinuing" it is better to interrupt pregnancy for 8 9 weeks, t. To. On this term there are more than chances of that all will pass or take place safely.
Success to you!