PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or assist please, advice or council! To me 34, besplodie-nedostatochn...

Natalia
12.06.2004, 00:58
Hello! Help or assist please, advice or council! To me 34, besplodie-a failure 2 j phases At survey vaginalnym the gauge for 13 day of a cycle thickness endometrija 8 mm, but the diagnosis sound: a hyperplasia endometrija with polipoobrazovaniem 5 the currettage Is recommended But dr the doctor puts this diagnosis under doubt and the Conclusion literally is spent repeated uzi in 3 days do not remember, whether but pathologies 2 m the doctor to me are not revealed Now is attributed dufaston about 14 26 day mts and aevit 1 h 3 in day up to monthly and control uzi for 5 6 day mts Probably such rashozhnenie at uzi? Nskolko the diagnosis a hyperplasia endometrija is serious? Where it is possible to esteem about it or this on the Internet, anything concrete has not found Thanks! I have seen or overlooked archive of questions and I very much like your attitude or relation to posetitnljam a site

Malanova T.B.
14.06.2004, 06:14
For you defining or determining will be US for 6 7 day of a cycle as divergences can be iz-for sufficient late US of research. The hyperplasia is suspected for 6 7 day of a cycle and podstverzhdaetsja on 25 26 a cycle.