PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Dear Ekaterina, prompt please, that day when...

Nastja
05.06.2004, 08:25
Hello, Dear Ekaterina, prompt please, that day when did or made US by the evening once were brownish allocation, next day anything such did not observe, it can be connected by what the US did or made vaginalnym by the gauge? Also know, as earlier I to you spoke me, on US have put term of 11 weeks and KTR-36, and on a menses - 12, Can to me it is necessary to repeat US through any time? It seems to me, that KTR should be more. Thanks.:)

Darya
09.06.2004, 00:28
On the bill vydeleny you are right, it iz-for vaginalnogo the gauge. And on the bill of US, I all pregnancy till 36 weeks of the indication on US and on a menses had a difference in 2 weeks. Therefore do not worry and delajti US when the doctor will tell or say.

Nastja
09.06.2004, 03:30
Darya, thanks you big.

Ekaterina.
12.06.2004, 16:15
The following of US (at absence of indications to earlier passage) pass or take place in 22 24 weeks. Allocation were iz-for uses of the gauge. And if allocation appear once - do not worry. Term can be leveled still, and the divergence in a week can and will be, no trouble in it or this is not present. The doctor who does or makes US, necessarily looks your placenta (includings or incorporations, a degree of a maturity and t. Item) and mn. dr., by results of what judge correct development of your kid. Do not experience.

Nastja
14.06.2004, 00:52
Katya, many thanks that have not disregarded.