PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me 28 week of pregnancy. In about one month daily to...

Christina
04.06.2004, 02:49
Hello! At me 28 week of pregnancy. In about one month daily kameneet the stomach or belly also proceeds till 5 minutes, then releases or lets off.
And today has woken up from a pain in the uppermost part of a stomach or belly under a breast at night. It was very difficult to breathe. It last about 30 minutes.
What is it such also what with it or this to do or make?
Thanks.

Larissa
07.06.2004, 18:46
Usual fights Brekstona-Hiksa. The uterus trains before patrimonial activity. Do not worry. All good.

The anonym
09.06.2004, 07:55
And how often there should be these fights? At me too such occurs or happens, and when I go to bed that kak-that too often and too strongly.

Ekaterina.
11.06.2004, 09:59
If fight painless and not periodical - for bekspokojstv is not present an occasion, they can occur or happen every day several times. If there are pains and pulls a sacrum - urgently to the doctor.

sasha
13.06.2004, 17:45
Christina, and in general it is similar to a tonus of a uterus. At fights Brekstona the stomach or belly strains no more than on 30 sec and not more often 5 times day. To you have not registered to drink ginepral? Necessarily ask the doctor, at you now critical term, it is necessary to be protected. At me too kameneet a stomach or belly, but I change position of a body and then releases or lets off Success