PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I already wrote to you - in occasion of change, in the middle of cycle OK ZHani...

Irisha
13.06.2004, 02:15
Hello!
I already wrote to you - in occasion of change, in the middle of cycle OK ZHanina on Marvelon - with the purpose of a stopping of a bleeding. You too have advised to replace a preparation and consequently last 6 days, instead of 2 h tablets ZHanina - I drank 1 Marvelona. The bleeding, on Marvelone, and the truth has stopped, but today - 5 yj day 7 ogo a break, and monthly ALL is not present. What is it??? Why they do not come??? Pregnancy is excluded (the husband on business trip and in current 4, 5 months of sexual contacts were not). Tell or say, whether it is normal??? And WHETHER it is possible for me TO START TO ACCEPT Marvelon after the termination or ending 7 ogo a break if monthly, nevertheless, will not come or step??? I something have become puzzled absolutely because hormonal contraception very much arranges me - and the husband should vot-arrive here, and condoms do not inspire me trust.
In advance thanks also I look forward to hearing with impatience.

Soboleva L.I.
13.06.2004, 14:16
Hello! Absence vydeleny should not cause in you troubles, it is normal. On the termination or ending 7 day time breaks begin new packing tablets.