PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thanks for the answer in occasion of VOBENZIM, the doctor. 1. You have told or said, that at me mo...

Irina
11.06.2004, 22:54
Thanks for the answer in occasion of VOBENZIM, the doctor.
1. You have told or said, that at me the acceptability can not. But about 3 years ago to us VOBENZIM has appointed or nominated the gynecologist in a complex of other medicines. We with the husband treated 2 illnesses or diseases simultaneously: a clamidiosis and a ureaplasmosis. Then there was no such effect as this time.
2. One week ago I have addressed to the gynecologist as have decided to become with the husband parents. A floor of year were not protected, and zaberemennost and has not come or stepped. From me have taken smears that udostaveritsja that we do not have those illnesses or diseases, a cat. We have transferred or carried 3 years ago. Have told or said that continued to build the schedule and in 2 weeks when analyses will be ready, again pridina reception. For now To buy or purchase VOMENZIM and to drink on five tablets for 40 mines up to meal 3 times a day up to meal
That I also have made. Has drunk 5 tablets in the evening and at night I have incured. And all the day I laid literally, was up to meal not up to a dream.
If I had not an acceptability then why 3 years ago all has passed or has taken place on HURRAH. And we very much liked action of these tablets THEN.
And gde-one year ago the husband has decided to have a drink that independently too VOBENZIM to lift a vitality and at it or him has occured or happened too most, as at me one week ago. But then I have not paid to this attention, having thought, what is it iz-for its or his stomach.
Thanks for YOUR ATTENTION
We look forward to hearing from you or to your reply
Irina and Sergey

Rabaev G.G.
13.06.2004, 07:11
That what three years ago to consider it was not necessary. Independent application of a ferment or an enzymatic preparation oksigrissant for a raising of a vitality in general raises the doubts.