PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, please, why at me at pregnancy of 6 weeks is not present any " p...

Rimma
01.06.2004, 11:20
Tell or Say, please, why I at pregnancy of 6 weeks do not have any "attributes" of pregnancy? The Breast does not hurt, not toshnit, any changes concerning meal... The husband doubts of my pregnancy. With the first child all was differently, a toxicosis from first day... Why so occurs or happens? Whether is not present in it or this potologii? Thanks.

masha
04.06.2004, 20:57
In it or this eats only happiness. Current of the previous pregnancy is not a parameter, therefore this second pregnancy can proceed absolutely on other. At me too was not the slightest changes and so there was practically all 9 months of my pregnancy. Success.

Darya
08.06.2004, 19:00
At me with the first not with the second child that was not. So be pleased that while so all smoothly.

Marina.
09.06.2004, 02:35
Rimma, not the fact, that they should be, and mean it that your organism well transfers or carries this pregnancy can only.
By the way all these attributes or some of them can appear later.

Oksana
12.06.2004, 01:45
At me 7 week, and any toxicosis, the truth the breast hurts and in sizes has increased, and the tummy is swept already up or already appreciable, likely because well I eat - for a week has added nearby 1, 5 kg. Simply at everyone the features of an organism.