PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me 10 ti week pregnancy, the doctor has registered suppositories with...

Pillow
06.06.2004, 10:50
Hello, at me 10 ti week pregnancy, the doctor has registered suppositories with a papaverine, but has not specified as them to use, and I their week put in a vagina, but today have read through, that is necessary in a proctal or an anal aperture. Now here I am excruciated, whether I could do much harm to the child, and to the doctor to call and find out all while there is no opportunity.

olja
07.06.2004, 15:50
The child is protected by environments. Do not worry. Superfluous excitements raise or increase a tonus. Calm down and operate or work according to the instruction. Success!

Elena
08.06.2004, 07:56
Pillow! You from a forum 2002? I too. Where have put or divide our forum, you do not know? And where to us to be going to? Whether eats an opportunity it to make on october2002. narod. ru? Write elena_evs@mail. ru.

Elena
09.06.2004, 12:00
Pillow! You from a forum 2002? I too. Where have put or divide our forum, you do not know? And where to us to be going to? Whether eats an opportunity it to make on october2002. narod. ru? Write elena_evs@mail. ru.

Gelena-
10.06.2004, 18:01
Greetings!
Elena, I so think, that all forusy have moved, as on mama-ru there was an announcement in the morning:
21.03] a forum of Mum. Ru
Dear visitors! Forums of Mum. Ru have moved on the new address - www. eva. ru/forums. For sending reports in forums it is necessary to be registered

Pillow
10.06.2004, 23:24
I go under the link:
http: // forums. khv. ru
While works.