PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is the medicamental abortion? In what terms it or him do or make, whether is protivo...

Liza
07.06.2004, 01:25
What is the medicamental abortion? In what terms it or him do or make, whether there are contraindications? What medicines should be accepted and in what doses?
I heard, what is it most sparing way. Thankful in advance!

Tatyana
10.06.2004, 08:19
With the anonym I shall disagree!!! Categorically!!! And after simple cleaning do or make repeated!!! protseessv a trace. - to you the doctor enters to a uterus on a wad, pressing, a tablet which resolving causes "fights", very morbid procedure, meaning that fights as at sorts or labors. But, it is given anesthetizing, and hour three - two, to you it is simply sick, only to lay.! The duration of gestation is limited (I do not remember up to skolki weeks). There are clinics, kotore is simple vvdjat priparat and release or let off home with references and anesthetizing, on JUgo-Western cent where you doctors observe some hours, t. e. Anesthesia + US, and only having made sure, that okej - write out all. Procedure itself - 2 minutes and tri-five hours of observation of the doctor. Yes, this or thus the most sparing, the main thing is not present an intervention internal. At me friends do or make all only such abortion, if nadl. Fie, fie.