PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Alexander Anatolevich! Help or Assist please, My mum passes or takes place to...

Lera
09.06.2004, 23:10
Dear Alexander Anatolevich!
Help or Assist please,
My mum passes or takes place courses h/t. It is passed or is taken place 16, practically without breaks. The diagnosis - a cancer of ovaries, m/. After operation there were metastasises in a peritoneum. Last 4 months the ascites which 2 times lowered, but now again, slowly, but is typed or collected. 125 - 1600. The general or common state of health worsens, the blood does not consult. A blood constantly clean, enter iron, 1 time entered donor, but gemoglabin 83. The constant terrible weariness, after introduction of chemistry a vomiting such, that can eat nothing. It is necessary ocheredno a course. I beg you, help or assist please, than it is possible to support or maintain its or her status, at low appetite. I understand, that to doctors do not address for nonconventional methods, but there comes such moment, that traditional medicine pomoch not in a status. That you will tell or say about a preparation Paracelsus, there can be he though kak-that will give forces. I have already noticed, as soon as she starts to accept any new vitamin preparation, at once for certain time to her stnovitsja it is better. So was with vitamins polinga, biovitalem. I saw responses of doctors on Paracelsus and in this conference, but all difference between rodstvenikami patients and doctors that their (doctors) PERSONALLY this problem not kaksaetsja, and at us tragedy. And answers, type are money - spend, all the same will not help or assist, simply kill. Traditional medicine we do not refuse, but now it is in parallel necessary to support or maintain an organism. I read about BAD "Doctor Nona" which as accept at chemistry for putting off or taking out of by-effects.
Heard about Chizhevsky's lamp, for "cleaning" premises or rooms. Can eat any grasses, complexes, tinctures for a raising of a tonus and putting off or taking out of an anemia, opjat-taki vitamins (it is desirable syrups, extracts). Help or assist, thanks.

Savchenko A.A.
10.06.2004, 06:52
Dear Lera. It is very a pity to me, but I cannot render the concrete help to you. ILLNESS or DISEASE really very serious. To select symptomatic (vitamins, etc.) therapy it is necessary with your treating vrachem. About preparations specified by you I do not know. In the bulk various preparations " doctors takogo-that " - a deceit. It is a lot of people (though their people to name it is impossible) wish to fill up the purse on mountain of others. Give you the god of patience.