PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the wife are going to to make EKO. In this connection at me a question. How much or As far as I...

Igor
07.06.2004, 00:47
We with the wife are going to to make EKO. In this connection at me a question. How much or As far as I have understood, method IKSI raises or increases probability to receive pregnancy in comparison with usual procedure EKO. In this connection, whether it is necessary to us to spend better IKSI even if my semen is absolutely normal. (the financial question is not necessary, for us the result) is important
And more, forgive or excuse, doctor Kamenetsky recently answered a question of one of readers on quality and efficiency of a semen after kriokonservatsii. In this connection, if I shall hand over a semen for kriokonservatsii and she after defreezing will be used within the limits of procedure IKSI, whether there will be she at IKSI same effective, as at IKSI with a "alive" semen.

It is very grateful for a fast reply!

Kamenetskij B.A.
08.06.2004, 22:48
Igor. Procedure IKSI DOES NOT RAISE or INCREASE productivity of the program, especially if is not present for its or her carrying out of indications. As if to kriokonservatsii really after defreezing parameters spermogrammy can differ from a native (fresh) ejaculate considerably. In this case WILL have to carry out IKSI which will not affect or influence an end result.
Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can
Preliminary to enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65
/ Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./