PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I handed over repeated analyses on a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis after treatment, but affairs...

Lena
05.06.2004, 17:59
I handed over repeated analyses on a ureaplasma and a clamidiosis after treatment, but did or made it not in consultation as earlier, and KVD (there turns are not present). In consultation to me then gave a leaf where the laboratory carried out research, the list of infections has been written and is noted "otr" or "floor". And in KVD to me have given a small leaflet with die KVD and the surname and " chlamyses not obnaruzh " is by hand written. I have started to doubt as these analyses, whether by a method ptsr were done or made? I Paid the same money as in consultation. I plan pregnancy, waited only for results of analyses with the husband, whether and now I do not know it is necessary to them to believe? Really I should go to consultation and to hand over there repeatedly?

Malanova T.B.
08.06.2004, 16:41
If at you a smear on flora normal, and complaints any are not present, it is not necessary to retake on an infection.