PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I in current of long time accepted tablets (Finlepsinum) about one yesterday...

Olga
27.05.2004, 17:29
I in current of long time accepted tablets (Finlepsinum) about one yesterday, and yesterday have learned or have found out about the pregnancy! That to me to do or make, I want very much the child, me 26 years!, but whether I can have it or him?

Alain
28.05.2004, 11:19
Vo-the first to not panic and to not worry! Practically all women before uznojut, that have become pregnant, something is obligatory " not that " will accept or will make and on so early terms it is not reflected in the child. Vo-the second, it is necessary to rise on the account in ZHK and then the doctor will give you efficient references on course of pregnancy. Success!

The anonym
30.05.2004, 06:25
Thanks you, I shall believe, that all will be normal!

I
03.06.2004, 02:30
Dear Olga, I think, it is necessary for you to receive internal consultation of the neuropathologist, epileptologa and your gynecologist and with them already discuss treatment spent during pregnancy and sootvetsvenno there should be a constant observation. And a preparation independently do not cancel, if the doctor will find or consider to you necessary he will replace with more safe, and can to you and Finlepsinum will allow to apply, only a dose will correct. Vobshchem independently it is better to not do or make anything, try to get more quickly better to the doctor!!! Success to you, the main thing is a positive spirit!!! All at you will be good!!!

evromedprestizh
05.06.2004, 19:17
If at you an epilepsy preparations are accepted all ber-t to destination the neuropathologist. I had some such patients and at all good children. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.