PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me plentiful enough and prodolzhitelnyee monthly (7 days) and sex with with...

Elena
02.06.2004, 17:46
At me plentiful enough and prodolzhitelnyee monthly (7 days) and with the guy I was engaged in sex not protected in eto time (up to 5 days), was only the interrupted sexual certificate or act. But my mum, it has appeared, has become pregnant in monthly.. Speaks, that at me an organism same. What to me to do or make? Whether it will be possible now (at me nesk days have ended monthly) to establish or install back, whether I am pregnant and to undertake something? And more: whether the truth that that the first abortion in 99 % leads to sterility or barrenness?? (even if it vakkumnyj or him) In advance thanks, I hope, you will respond

Soboleva L.I.
04.06.2004, 08:37
Dear Elena! That Vashaa mum has become pregnant during a menses yet does not give a guarantee of that you are pregnant. As methods of emergency contraception to accept already late, it is necessary to wait only. In 3 4 weeks necessarily make US (even if there will be a menses). That the first abortion in 99 % leads to sterility or barrenness - a myth, but after any (the first, the fifth, the tenth) abortion is probability, that the woman becomes fruitless. But - to mine to you still early about it or this to think.