PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Yesterday left the report in conference "pregnancy", but n...

Ekaterina
30.05.2004, 07:23
Hello!
Yesterday left the report in conference "pregnancy", but nobody has responded. It seems, here respond more... I duplicate:
I am pregnant, the beginning of the fourth month. Has a little caught a cold: the temperature was small, 37, 4, kept only two days so I at all did not force down it or her. Now I feel normally, but there was very strong dry tussis which excruciates me: often I can not fall asleep, I wake up at night. All "bezlekarsvtennye" agents: inhalations, syrups solodki and alteja, acupressure, the collecting " from tussis ", mint sugar candies - if help or assist, is very weak and for short term. For the night I shall drink - like I shall fall asleep, and hours in 5 all the same I wake up from a fit of coughing. The husband persuades me to spend on drink paratsetomol, and basically, it would help or assist most likely, but I am afraid for the kid. Tell or say, please, maybe, there is any medicine which would not damage or injure;hurt to the child?

Malanova T.B.
31.05.2004, 03:48
1. Paracetamolum does not treat tussis. 2. It is necessary to continue to use those agents which you used. 3. Why you were not at the therapist in female consultation? 4. To you use of a physiotherapy is possible or probable.

Ekaterina
02.06.2004, 09:14
Dear Tatyana Borisovna, at the therapist I was. The answer - " drink a grass ". I drink a grass two weeks, to sense a zero, it was exhausted... A physiotherapy - it is very complex or difficult, consultation extremely far from the house, I simply shall not have time to go every day from job. Whether it is possible to drink tablets from tussis (soda with termopsisom)?

Malanova T.B.
04.06.2004, 05:07
Yes, soda with termopsisom can be drunk.