PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvute dear Ladies and gentlemen! At me to you two questions: whether 1. mozhli...

L.
30.05.2004, 17:59
Zdravstvute dear Ladies and gentlemen! At me to you two questions: whether 1. mozhli zabereminit, in the first sexual certificate or act, he last a maximum of 10 minutes?????; 2. Why during the first sexual certificate or act at me was a lot of blood, in vtroj - only ogran the partner??????? Thankful in advance for the answer!

The anonym
01.06.2004, 02:59
In occasion of mozhna or not I neznaju; but I know people that they zabereminjali posli the first sexual certificate or act.

nadja
01.06.2004, 08:49
razumeeca mozhno zaberemenetj i za menjshee vremja 4em za 10 minut. vsjo zavisit ot stepeni vozbuzhdennosti partnera.

Kissa
02.06.2004, 01:58
My partner the fan or amateur of beer (min 4 bottles of beer for an evening after job), and at supper can drink gram 50 vodkas, as in everyday lives and days off. At me two questions: 1) sex we are engaged on a regular basis enough, gde-that 3 4 times a week, and he finishes seldom (from four sexual certificates or acts only once will terminate), he speaks what is it all iz-for spirits. Whether so it? And the second vospros-If I shall become pregnant from it or him - as will be reflected in the child its or his regular predilections for alcohol.

child
03.06.2004, 14:09
Oh