PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I wish to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of the treatment appointed or nominated to me...

Anastas
31.05.2004, 23:54
Hello. I wish to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of the treatment appointed or nominated to me. Has handed over analyses on method PTSR, have revealed a ureaplasmosis. On a background of a ureaplasmosis - a colpitis and an endocervicitis. The doctor has appointed or nominated "TSikloferon" - 5 injections 1 : 2 : 4 : 6 : 8, "Klabaks" - on 250 mg 2 times a day in current of 10 days, "Trichopolum" - on 500 mg 2 times a day in current of 7 days, "Vobenzim" - on 5 tablets 3 times in current of 14 days, then on 3 tablets 3 times a day in current of 14 days; for 10 days "Klabaksa" "Mikofljukan" 150 mg of 1 times and suppositories "Makmiror". Tell or say please, whether treatment is correctly appointed or nominated and whether it is possible to replace some medicines with other analogues, t. To. This treatment will manage very dearly or expensively. And more one question if analyses method PTSR have not found out other infections, whether it is possible to reveal them method IFA? Thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
02.06.2004, 04:09
Basically, treatment is painted correctly, antibiotics can be used not such dear or expensive, vobenzim also is not strictly obligatory.