PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kto-somebody, prompt, who knows... Next month, here already as n-...

Jannie
30.05.2004, 20:38
Kto-somebody, prompt, who knows...
Next month, here already as n-noe quantity or amount of months, we shall try to conceive the child. Nevertheless, I suspect, that he is impossible to us owing to an obstruction at me pipes or solderings. In this connection I wish to spend on drink a course travki Borovaja the Uterus. And so, if all Would will turn out in this cycle (TTT), whether she can damage or injure;hurt to the child?
Simply I heard, that Borovaja the Uterus is a magic grass for women, it or her even name " female travka ": from sterility or barrenness, from inflammations, uterine bleedings, solderings and an obstruction. Who can drank? Has helped or assisted? Respond...

Irina
31.05.2004, 12:09
Too it is impossible to me zaberemennet, and I yet do not see the reasons. All analyses in norm or rate, but probably Seems to something not so. Has replaced the doctor, I shall look or see, that this will tell or say. And so, I drank this or thus most borovuju a uterus. Too read about it or her all only good, but at me pochemu-that during reception of a grass the cycle has got off. I drank it or her within a month, and monthly all did not come and did not come. And so two months. I do not know, whether influence is grasses or easier failure in an organism (at me sometimes happens). In general to me monthly then caused. I have ceased to drink a grass and now while with a cycle the order. Whether so at all I do not know in her there was a reason. I have spent on drink it or her only month. I vse-taki advise you to try or taste, because read prjamo-taki surprising histories that turned out zaberemennet from the first. I think, that to the child should not damage or injure;hurt. And in general course of treatment by a grass can reach and up to 6 ti months. Success!

Jannie
01.06.2004, 23:39
Thanks big! And that I have simply become puzzled, have bought or purchased and I do not know, to drink - to not drink. I shall try or taste, can that and turn out! And how much you already try to make masju? Than you are treated?