PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. At me such history: at me not regular monthly (...

The anonym
31.05.2004, 08:32
Hello, the doctor. At me such history: at me not regular monthly (from 28 42 days). There were at the doctor, my complaints: not regular monthly. Has handed over analyses on infektsii-negative; has handed over analyses on hormones: LG-12.3; FSG-5; ESTRADIOL-212; prolaktin-271; progesteron-1.07; DGEA-7.6; TESTOSTERON-1.9; KORTIZOL-212. HANDED over HORMONES FOR 16 DAY of the CYCLE. AS I UNDERSTAND At me PROGESTERONUM is underestimated. The DOCTOR APPOINTS or NOMINATES to me DJUFASTON ON 10 TWO TIMES In CURRENT of 3 MONTHS. MONTHLY DURING TREATMENT go ON A REGULAR BASIS (28), HAS handed over the ANALYSIS ON progesteron-0, 73. HAS gone To the DOCTOR: she HAS given me the DIRECTION To OTHER EXPERT. There CAN be YOU to me PROMPT WHERE it is possible TO ADDRESS To KNOWING GINEKOLOGU-to the ENDOCRINOLOGIST??? And CAN Also CHTO-NIBUDB WILL advise??? To me 22, I PLAN the CHILD, Instead of it TURNS out. THANKS!!!!!

Malanova T.B.
01.06.2004, 21:51
1. For 10 day of a cycle to hand over hormones it is undesirable, it is necessary to hand over not later than 7 days. 2. In results you have not resulted or brought norm or rate of laboratory. 3. You really should visit on reception at ginekologa-the endocrinologist.