PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We very much want the child, but I am afraid of sorts or labors, and is awful. At me it is very high...

Tata
28.05.2004, 09:08
We very much want the child, but I am afraid of sorts or labors, and is awful. At me very high sensitivity to a pain when did or made gynecologic operation, doctors have told or said, that to me will hardly give birth or hardly travail. As naimenne morbid and harmless for the child you would advise what variant of sorts or labors? It would not be desirable to be excruciated all pregnancy by pavors... Detj at me as I think, clearly while is not present.

Natalia
29.05.2004, 03:51
Tata, your problem - psychological. Write to me to the address of zenar@pochta. ru. Where do you live?

Lena I.
01.06.2004, 10:39
This pain vremenna also is quickly forgotten. Now 21 centuries or blepharons and many harmless anesthetizing agents.

Adele
01.06.2004, 17:47
Yes do not experience so. Vo-the first, it very individually. I terribly was afraid of a pain (and mum has tried: " It is a nightmare, you will understand, how children get... "). And when has given birth, it was ready to leave a maternity home next day (practically it and has occured or happened in 1, 5 day:). And during sorts or labors of sensation were not so are awful (and already at all I do not remember, though has passed or has taken place only month), and in fact too a pain I do not suffer or I bear - even when the gynecologist examines - I shiver. I can advise the good psychologist (she is a spiritual obstetrix or obstetrics) on these questions (ourselves at it or her on courses of preparation for sorts or labors were engaged and under the full program have estimated or appreciated it during sorts or labors!) t. (09621 2 56 77 (Anja). She not from Moscow, but can come and be engaged with you and the husband. Very much I advise!!!