PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has passed or Has taken place 5 months after sorts or labors. Some years at me erosion. Today go...

Natalia
28.05.2004, 22:05
Has passed or Has taken place 5 months after sorts or labors. Some years at me erosion. Today went to the doctor, have told or said, that greater or big very much. Have pinched off a slice, the place it zakrovilo and it or him prizhgli so is sick so, that palenym has begun to smell. Than it cauterize? A current? Has queried here on erosion, nothing is clear, everywhere terms special, explain please, that such a colposcopy, that such a biopsy. If to cauterize erosion by usual age-old way what sensations after that can be? To me have told or said, that serious to lift it is impossible, and as I then shall wear the child. And nitrogen like as it is impossible, because greater or big erosion, or all is possible taki? The stomach or belly, after these manipulations Now hurts, have told or said in two weeks to approach or suit. How much he will hurt or be ill;be sick still and whether it is possible now what nibud wads to put, with zlorfiliptom, for example. She can will decrease from it or him.

Savchenko A.A.
29.05.2004, 19:08
Erosion is an absence of an epithelium on a site shejki uteruses. predstavte that on an arm or a hand a graze, takajazhe a graze on shejke uteruses. The reasons different: an inflammation, a trauma, and. d. Presence of erosion pokazanae for inspection: colposcopies, cytologies, biopsies, for exception of a cancer or a precancer. A colposcopy - studying "examining" shejki uteruses through the device a colposcope under augmentation. More ditalno to consider or examine suspicious sites and to see that that it is not visible at usual survey. The cytology - small soskob, a material is put or rendered on glass and cells being on itself are studied or investigated under a microscope, cancer cells and other changes in them come to light or are taped. A biopsy - a capture (otshchipyvanie, cutting) a slice of a tissue (for example shejki uteruses), a material rezhitsja is very thin, is put or rendered on glass and studied or investigated under a microscope. After inspection the doctor stavid the diagnosis also appoints or nominates treatment. Depending on the diagnosis various methods of treatment are applied: elektrokonizatsija (current), a cryolysis (nitrogen), a trachelectomy (knife). What to you apply "wads" your doctor which you can to tell or say only examined.