PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heard, that it is impossible to shear hair during pregnancy. This superstition or n...

sonja
20.05.2004, 18:11
Heard, that it is impossible to shear hair during pregnancy. This superstition or scientifically proved fact?

Olga
22.05.2004, 06:46
Most likely it is a sign which sometimes appears the rights. Sounds tak-if to be sheared during pregnancy there will be difficult labors. Umenja has come true. postriglas it is direct before sorts or labors so hardly was delivered.

Inna
23.05.2004, 14:36
Certainly, superstition.

Inna
23.05.2004, 22:37
Olga, and you are assured, what the reason of difficult sorts or labors was a hairstyle?
Scientific research of this problem should look or appear so. To take two groups of absolutely healthy pregnant women, and each group should consist a minimum from 100 person. To lodge all of them in absolutely identical conditions. But in one group hair shear, in another - do not shear. And then, when they will give birth, to calculate for each group a percentage parity or ratio of sorts or labors with problems and sorts or labors without problems. I more than am assured, that in both groups this parity or ratio will be approximately identical. But, most likely, such researches nobody spent.
By the way, there is still a mass of "interdictions" for pregnant women. Type - it is impossible to go under cords.
Sonja, relax! All this nonsense

Julia
24.05.2004, 20:12
And still it is possible to explain it and scientifically. It is noticed, that after a hairstyle hair grow more quickly. The organism should spend nutrients not only for the child, but also on own hair. It does not mean, that it is not necessary to shear fingernails or nails and t. Item, but what for to an organism superfluous loads?

Inna
25.05.2004, 19:30
JUlja, it is ridiculous.
Then and to move it is impossible - present, how much at you it is spent nutrients! It is much more, than on hair. Also it is impossible to think much - too the overexpenditure of energy.

Inna
26.05.2004, 09:34
JUlja, it is ridiculous.
Then and to move it is impossible - present, how much at you it is spent nutrients! It is much more, than on hair. Also it is impossible to think much - too the overexpenditure of energy.

Karina
27.05.2004, 18:49
Can believe, and can - is not present. But yet I shall not give birth, to be sheared I shall not go. First time podstriglas-next day has got on conservation, in a month the second time it was cut and painted - next day has got on conservation. Like it would be a shame in two educations in signs to believe, but health of the child is more dear or expensive:)

Inna
28.05.2004, 13:33
I personally during pregnancy was sheared repeatedly and did not get anywhere. To the child here 8 months.