PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than Logest differs from Novineta? And on what the doctor looks at purpose or appointment..

Alain
21.05.2004, 05:22
Than Logest differs from Novineta?
And on what the doctor looks at purpose or appointment OK?

Soboleva L.I.
22.05.2004, 12:33
Logest differs from Novineta only firmoj-the manufacturer. At purpose or appointment OK the doctor defines or determines the hormonal status, prevalence of those or other hormones in your organism (frequently it can be made without analyses, only by means of questions and survey).

Alain
23.05.2004, 01:58
If there was only a usual survey and the smears, no questions existing, but have been recommended Logest (Novinet which I well accepted 2 years and has ceased to accept since December owing to otsutsvija partnera-has categorically been rejected).
Whether it is possible to trust such doctor? And I have mentioned about zaderzhkii poor or scanty monthly after have ceased to accept OK, to me was skazano-will start to accept OK, all is normalized. It so?

Soboleva L.I.
24.05.2004, 15:18
And the doctor something gave reason for the protest against Novineta? Voobshche-that the situation strange also allows an occasion to reflect about kompitentnosti the expert. On a background of reception OK the menstrual cycle really should change.

Alain
25.05.2004, 16:34
The doctor has told or said, that Logest nizkodozirovannyj or something like it or this, has shown me the tablet, that there to something least, I am not strong in it or this I understand. I had other doctor, for some reasons, I have replaced it or him, to me have advised this doctor (the familiar physician has told or said, that physicians prefer all at it or her lechitsja-the good expert). The out-patient department the best in city, all who there is treated (platno) prefer to go here, but I have misfortune to be treated in her on a residence free of charge. To free-of-charge patients the attitude or relation another. In general that I have thought of this problem after have found in an Internet the information, that LOgest and Novinet similar OK. Only cost at Logesta above in 2 times. And more, has forgotten to tell or say, what at me as though short moustaches above a upper lip, it can affect or influence choice OK?
And more, before reception OK at me were very plentiful monthly, now they practically are not present, absolutely chut-hardly, even wads mini not completely become impregnated. Here no trouble is not present? Changes normal? To me now 26.
Thanks for consultation!

Lena
27.05.2004, 04:10
Tell or Say please, for what term are normalized monthly after reception OK. I have stopped reception ZHanina. And for what term it is necessary to do or make a break (the doctor advised to make a break), and more, I have grown stout on a background of reception OK, whether the truth that I shall return to the return form after the termination or discontinuance of reception OK??? In advance thanks.

Alain
27.05.2004, 20:52
I repeat the questions and your answers.
pozhalsta, answer last questions. They right at the end.
Alain May, 16th 2003 16 : 42 : 07
Than Logest differs from Novineta? And on what the doctor looks at purpose or appointment OK?
May, 16th 2003 22 : 30 : 10
Logest differs from Novineta only firmoj-the manufacturer. At purpose or appointment OK the doctor defines or determines the hormonal status, prevalence of those or other hormones in your organism (frequently it can be made without analyses, only by means of questions and survey).
Alain May, 17th 2003 06 : 26 : 54
If there was only a usual survey and the smears, no questions existing, but have been recommended Logest (Novinet which I well accepted 2 years and has ceased to accept since December owing to otsutsvija partnera-has categorically been rejected). Whether it is possible to trust such doctor? And I have mentioned about zaderzhkii poor or scanty monthly after have ceased to accept OK, to me was skazano-will start to accept OK, all is normalized. It so?

And the doctor something gave reason for the protest against Novineta? Voobshche-that the situation strange also allows an occasion to reflect about kompitentnosti the expert. On a background of reception OK the menstrual cycle really should change.

Alain May, 17th 2003 16 : 33 : 33
The doctor has told or said, that Logest nizkodozirovannyj or something like it or this, has shown me the tablet, that there to something least, I am not strong in it or this I understand. I had other doctor, for some reasons, I have replaced it or him, to me have advised this doctor (the familiar physician has told or said, that physicians prefer all at it or her lechitsja-the good expert). The out-patient department the best in city, all who there is treated (platno) prefer to go here, but I have misfortune to be treated in her on a residence free of charge. To free-of-charge patients the attitude or relation another. In general that I have thought of this problem after have found in an Internet the information, that LOgest and Novinet similar OK. Only cost at Logesta above in 2 times. And more, has forgotten to tell or say, what at me as though short moustaches above a upper lip, it can affect or influence choice OK? And more, before reception OK at me were very plentiful monthly, now they practically are not present, absolutely chut-hardly, even wads mini not completely become impregnated. Here no trouble is not present? Changes normal? To me now 26. Thanks for consultation!

And more. Today have begun monthly. Whether I can accept Novinet, and next month to pass on Logest? I still had 1 packing Novineta. Or it is better at once with Logesta to begin?