PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me was GSG pipes are passed or taken place;passable. But after procedure nagging pains have begun in...

Tatjana
23.05.2004, 18:20
At me was GSG pipes are passed or taken place;passable. But after procedure nagging pains in ovaries and in a loin have begun. On an infection it was checked all negatively. I have gone to the doctor she me have looked or seen at US skzala that bad does not see anything and have appointed or nominated the Doxycycline to 7 days "just in case" I has spent on drink but pains and ostajutsja and a little usilivajutsja during monthly.
I have gone to other doctor me again have looked or seen at US have told or said that that's all right but there are not greater or big spaechki. Has appointed or nominated Norbaktin as at osmtre at me the bladder was painful or unhealthy. I drink already it or him 5 days but oli all the same do not pass or take place especially I them I feel since morning.
I neznaju that to me to do or make. And very much prezhivaju... What will you advise me? I in a panic in fact never at me so hurted nothing.

Kamenetskij B.A.
27.05.2004, 16:02
Tatyana! Treatment can be appointed or nominated only on internal reception.