PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Have appeared allocation from a vagina of the white color, similar on hlo...

Oksana
27.05.2004, 12:54
Hello! Have appeared allocation from a vagina of the white color, similar to a flake. pojavljaet at me they any more first time. Analyses on chlamydias, crop, a smear undertook. All have shown negatively. But pereodicheski allocation appear or pass or take place, though no treatment is advised by doctors. The sexual partner at me during 5 one. Advise, what to me to do or make? Has this time appeared also an itch, and a unpleasant smell. Any sexual illnesses or diseases I did not hurt or be ill;be sick, analyses on spid and a lues I hand over on a regular basis (time in half a year) all negative.

evromedprestizh
27.05.2004, 15:46
Considering occurrence in you of an itch in the field of external genitals, characteristic allocation (in the form of hlopev), negative analyses on IPPP (infections passed sexual by), we can assume development in you fungic or fungal infections (thrush). For specification of the diagnosis and treatment it is recommended to address within the next few days to the doctor to the gynecologist.