PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the second time is not present monthly more than 1, 5 months successively...

Natalia
24.05.2004, 23:55
Hello! At me the second time is not present monthly more than 1, 5 months (the last were on November, 5th) successively! But it not pregnancy though I do not use contraceptives because has checked up on the fast test or dough;father-in-law. I still would doubt, but 1) no signs of pregnancy at me are present; 2) the last month all was exact also. And in the extremity or end of this long cycle start to appear curdled allocation and there is a transparent liquid from which the itch begins. Earlier at me never such was. I accepted 4 years Logest, all was stable, and before earlier sometimes (yearly) there was a greater or big delay monthly, but not 2 times successively! In August of this year I have ceased to accept Logest (because we planned the child) and after that I had some very short cycles (approximately 18 days), and now here pochemu-that became very long and strange. On all infections I was checked and on US went, all purely or cleanly and normally. I plan to descend or go in a month to the doctor, now I can not. For now would like to learn or find out, what it can be such? Disturbance of a cycle iz-for the terminations or discontinuances of reception Logesta can? What in that case can help or assist (even temporarily, I do not descend or I go yet to the doctor)? In advance thanks for the answer.

Malanova T.B.
27.05.2004, 10:33
Most likely, you have functional cysts which prolong a cycle. It is reaction to cancelling OK. As the reason of delays is obscure, anything to do or make you and cannot. Only after survey to you will appoint or nominate treatment.