PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Nail SHamilevich! Prompt please when nevertheless it is necessary having handed over...

Yana
24.05.2004, 10:34
Dear Nail SHamilevich!
Prompt please when nevertheless it is necessary to hand over these analyses: 1. LG (a luteinizing hormone) - for 3 5 day of a cycle..
2. FSG (follikulstimulirujushchy a hormone) - for 3 5 day of a cycle..
3. Prolactinum - for 3 5 day of a cycle.
4. Oestradiolum - for 20 21 day of a cycle.
5. Progesteronum - for 20 21 day of a cycle.
6. Testosteron-Depotum - for 8 10 day of a cycle..
7.17 HE Progesteronum - for 8 10 day of a cycle..
8. DEA-Zinci sulfas - for 8 10 day of a cycle..

This scheme or plan to me have told or said in the Moscow center, in other center have told or said ALL for 6 day?! To that to believe?
I have handed over for 10 day 17 HE Progesteronum and DEA-Zinci sulfas, digits of analyses above norm or rate (but not much more)! It Can be connected by what I have handed over them not that day?!

And more, since the childhood the temperature 37.1 37.2 keeps at normal state of health. US shchitovidki in norm or rate. With what it can be connected and on what to be checked up. We plan pregnancy.
Thanks.

Irtuganov N.S.
24.05.2004, 21:19
The dear Yana! Hormones EVERYTHING) if the doctor does not stipulate it specially, hand over for 5 7 day of a menstrual cycle. It, vo-the first. And vo-the second, unitary opredenlie hormones are given not always with high-grade representation about a status of endocrine function of ovaries. Before planned pregnancy would advise you to check rectal temperature during 3 cycles. It to allow to estimate or appreciate their function more objectively. Success