PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 19, at me have started to appear small thin sosudiki on legs or foots. Wounds...

Belochka
23.05.2004, 08:43
To me 19, at me have started to appear small thin sosudiki on legs or foots. Before such did not notice, calfs of legs or foots, especially left have started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Pressure jumps up to 140/100 also have begun at the worker 90/60.
I accept Tri-regol 1 year with breaks in 3 months for one month. In the summary it is told or said, that there can be strong onychalgias or sudorgi and thus it is necessary to stop reception of a preparation, before such was not observed. Did or made inspection reovazografiju (research of veins on legs or foots), but it has not shown any pathologies. The surgeon has told or said, what is it from this preparation, whether so it? I have ceased to accept this preparation 5 days ago, but hurt still is. How it is possible to stop pains in calfs?

Soboleva L.I.
24.05.2004, 08:36
Hello! Yes, such problems can be caused or called by reception Tri-regola. As to onychalgias the best way of struggle against them to you will be prompted vse-taki by the vascular surgeon, instead of the gynecologist.