PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very important question for me. To me 24, I one month ago have started to accept Mersil...

Marina
23.05.2004, 06:58
Very important question for me. To me 24, I one month ago have started to accept Mersilon. As a result of application for me onychalgias have begun (I a varicose phlebectasia), had strong headaches and a nausea (morning). Tabetki I accept in the evening. A propyl 21 tablet, the menses has begun for 22 day (my constant cycle - 28 days). The day after tomorrow it is necessary to begin the second pack, and I think - whether costs or stands? Advise, please! And more... If I shall stop reception, whether the cycle will be broken or disturbed? Because now he was actually broke or disturbed, for that to wait further?

Oshchepkova S.R.
23.05.2004, 17:37
The preparation is necessary for cancelling. Urgently on reception to the doctor. Similar failure in a cycle can be connected or with the miss or passing of a tablet, or with a disadvantage of Progesteronum. Hand over the analysis of a blood on a prothrombin, time of coagulation and a bleeding time. After inspection it is possible try or taste mini - drank or saw.