PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! From me already half a year as is taken with a smear and results show, ch...

Tatyana
20.05.2004, 09:35
Hello! From me already half a year as is taken with a smear and results show, that at me it is a lot of leucocytes (about a deck.--20 27 leucocytes, 30 33 were in May, 40 45 in June), all over again me treated: 1 wad from the Siberian fir, vit. E, metronidozol; 2 yogurt; 3 double wad with a solution demoksida, Vit. E, Fiziolechenie - a magnet. On June, 15th have taken a smear (in dr. Out-patient departments - the center of family) have been found out yeast funguses and 40 45 leucocytes. Ginegolog has told or said, what the reason of my inflammation funguses, iz-for overdosages of antibiotics, whether so it? Tell or say please. Also to me there have made vnutreenie uzi (on June, 17th), by results of uzi at me it is a lot of only fine a follicle (last monthly were on May, 28th, whether the delay happens approximately once a year it to arise iz-for inflammations or iz-for medicines? Tell or say please. to. In December 2003. uzi pokazavalo, that follicles at me the different size. Whether tell or say please I can give birth to the child considering all this? Big to you thanks.

Malanova T.B.
23.05.2004, 08:23
1. Treatment of a colpitis at you very specific. 2. The unitary given US are not the diagnosis.