PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not understand what in general here any left people respond. It is job vra...

The anonym
09.05.2004, 23:48
I do not understand what in general here any left people respond. It is job of the doctor. Do not climb goats, advisers bad!

The anonym
12.05.2004, 19:31
Here and vpomine there was no doctor!!! Here the happiest people: we wear in ourselves children!!! And YOU spoil to us mood!!! Not well so to do or make!!!

The anonym
14.05.2004, 21:24
Dear or Expensive anonym, you taki probably have not understood - the doctor in konfe pregnancy was never, at least 1, 5 years that I here happen. Here as though the exchange of experience occurs or happens. And advisers bad happen in fact and among doctors too, unless are not present? To your business to decide - whom to listen to you and whom it is not necessary

The anonym
17.05.2004, 20:33
Horror! To me the opinion of mummies on different questions, for example, is very important. And to the doctor in hospital it is necessary to go. What rudeness.

Ekaterina.
21.05.2004, 01:45
Girls to respect it is necessary each other. And if it would be desirable to hear opinion of the doctor - descend or go in ZHK. And for a long time it is time to put in order nerves.

Asya
23.05.2004, 04:17
Down with negative nastroenyh anonyms! I for smiles and good mood. It is not necessary on itself ekonomit-zaplati a money and receive consultation of the doctor, and it is free-of-charge on the Internet, excuse, only advice or councils skilled, does not arrange? Do not hammer in an Aether! Little girls all of success!