PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt what to do or make. At me pregnancy of 7 weeks. And here any more...

Irina
13.05.2004, 22:48
Girls, prompt what to do or make. At me pregnancy of 7 weeks. And here some days I eat as the victim. In each hour I wish to eat, as though I all the day ate nothing. Any more I do not know what to do or make. To eat I want constantly.

The anonym
15.05.2004, 20:15
Eat on health! You any more ONE so you will is for a two. I for pregnancy have recovered on 20 kg. But anything in a year has dumped or reset weight. So In WHAT to ITSELF DO NOT REFUSE Success!;-))

Alla
16.05.2004, 20:20
Well also eat. In what a problem? This display of a toxicosis - someone on meal cannot look, and someone on the contrary. It is not excluded, that you cannot soon force to eat yourself a slice...

Mum of the kid
20.05.2004, 06:10
And - to mine to overeat it is not necessary. Eat often, but it is less, than it would be desirable. Knowingly in consultations watch or keep up weight - important to not type or collect much slishkm for pregnancy. Especially 7 more weeks!!! Restrain. At the child yet such needs or requirements!!! Instead of all manage to dump or reset then weight, by the way. nekotrye and are excruciated after sorts or labors. Ballans to push off very easily!!! Eat something not high-calorie, whenever possible.

?-THE
20.05.2004, 20:17
Often the raised or increased appetite speaks about shortage of vitamins or trace substances. As we explained trenersha - for example the selenium is necessary to an organism, he starts to provoke the person there is all successively, and all that naskresti these or thus necessary for a steam miligrammov a selenium. Well utrirovanno.:)) Try to start to drink any vitamin complex for pregnant women, well and snatch more on frukty-ovoshchi-greens.:))