PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, the husband has a brother with a syndrome of the Down, the husband the mother-in-law has given birth in 35 years...

Valery
16.05.2004, 06:57
Help or Assist, the husband has a brother with a syndrome of the Down, the husband the mother-in-law has given birth in 35 years, the younger son in 39. The husband handed over the analysis on a set of chromosomes - normal. But the more the kid grows in my tummy, the I worry more. I know that there is an analysis of a blood which take not from a fetus, and at the pregnant woman from a vein, do not know as he is called and where it or he can be made and how much he approximately can cost??? Whether it is necessary for me to make it or him or the standard set hromosam at the husband is a guarantee of the healthy child? To me 22, to the husband 26.

Talanova E.J.
17.05.2004, 12:31
Dear Valery! If at the brother of your husband the CONFIRMED syndrome of the Down (a trisomy 21 by results of chromosomal research) you do not have bases for trouble - the trisomy 21 arises not as a result of inheritance aberrantnogo a set of chromosomes, in summary wrong divergence of chromosomes which probability raises or increases with the years mothers. At young women the risk of such event is low.

Talanova E.J.
18.05.2004, 16:33
P. S. That to your husband have appointed or nominated the chromosomal analysis - perfectly, as exist nevertheless (with very low frequency, the truth!) situations when the probability of occurrence of a trisomy 21 is raised or increased iz-for the certain defects in a structure of chromosomes.
To define or determine a chromosomal complement of a fetus, the analysis of a blood of mother, naturally, insufficiently - the biopsy of a chorion is necessary. But the skilled or experienced doctor specializing on US, will define or determine presence of a syndrome of the Down concerning rasping defects, even before 10 weeks. For depression of trouble in occasion of risk hand over on 17 19 week (if more widely, with 15 on 20) the test on AFP-HGCH-E (its or his name as " triad test or dough " has taken roots). I wish health.

child
19.05.2004, 22:46
Thanks.