PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have just stopped to accept antibiotics (it was treated from urenoplazmy) chere...

Inna
15.05.2004, 19:55
I have just stopped to accept antibiotics (it was treated from urenoplazmy) through what time to me it will be possible to conceive the child that reception of antibiotics has not affected or has not had an effect development of pregnancy and accordingly on the child? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Olga
17.05.2004, 11:29
Hello, Inna. To me 19 years and already more half a year am flied or treated from ureoplazmy. But effect while any. If to you it is not difficult, tell or say please than you were treated? In advance orgomnoe thanks.

Inna
18.05.2004, 22:27
To me did or made crop and selected medicines. There can be on it or this such accuracy popodanija. To me appointed or nominated medicines not only from urenoplazm, but also from other disease. And I unfortunately cannot respond precisely what of them from urenoplazm

Lenin
19.05.2004, 17:10
That convalescence has come or stepped - yet the fact. It is necessary to be rechecked approximately in 3 months. Up to this term of a ureaplasma can "be covered" or luted" simply with the antibiotics deposited by an organism that can deform or distort results of analyses. Terms of safe pregnancy should be established or installed depending on what preparations have been appointed or nominated - the doctor treated you can clear this question.