PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me the second pregnancy, and both of time strong toksik...

Olga
18.05.2004, 03:20
Hello, the doctor! At me the second pregnancy, and both of time a strong toxicosis. During the first pregnancy I laid in hospital, now I while to the doctor do not address. Prompt, whether it is dangerous to a fetus? And in general for what reason there is a toxicosis? Among my friends only to me one already second time drops out such "happiness".

Ryazanov And.
19.05.2004, 00:35
The toxicosis of first half of pregnancy is not dangerous to a fetus, all burdens of pregnancy incurs an organism of mother. The various diseases transferred or carried up to pregnancy (inflammatory processes of genitals or genitalias, a sexual infantilism, chronic infections, brain injuries, etc.), abortions, a wrong delivery, a nervous overstrain or overvoltage, overwork, stresses, nedosypanie, etc. contribute to occurrence of a toxicosis If the vomiting will be too frequent (more than 10 times day), do not wait - address to the doctor.

Valentine
19.05.2004, 05:58
During the first pregnancy there was a toxicosis, an acetone in urine 3 4, laid in hospital under droppers with 3 till 15 weeks. Why at me such toxicosis, anything similar at other women is not present? And what modern methods of treatment are now? To the First child has given birth 15 years ago and till now with horror I recollect the toxicosis. But we want the second child. Whether the toxicosis is dangerous at presence in urine of an acetone? Thanks!