PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 2002 was abortion, the beginning 2004 cyst rassasyvjushchajasja, now is again pregnant...

LESLI
17.05.2004, 18:01
In 2002 was abortion, the beginning 2004 cyst rassasyvjushchajasja, now is again pregnant for 1 month, I am going to to give birth or travail, but 1, 5 weeks there is a temperature from 36, 3 37 is like inflammatory. Whether there can be again a cyst, if in that place, where she was (the left ovary) sometimes pulls? Whether it is possible to drink cholagogue tea during pregnancy (constipations)? Why at me the toxicosis on term of 2 weeks has begun? Can, iz-for incompatibilities of a blood - at me And an alpha, In an alpha negative, at it or him I positive? Yours faithfully, I look forward to hearing. In advance thanks.

Malanova T.B.
18.05.2004, 11:01
1. On small durations of gestation there can be subfkbrilnaja a temperature. 2. The cyst of a yellow body can be, gradually she will pass or take place itself. 3. Sometimes, occasionally, to drink cholagogue tea it is possible, but not as system. 4. The toxicosis can begin in any duration of gestation. 5. At you can be rezus-the conflict.