PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind night. At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. When I yet did not know about beremenn...

Marina D
12.05.2004, 17:33
Kind night. At me pregnancy of 19 weeks. When I yet did not know about pregnancy, went to have a rest to Turkey. Accordingly drank alcohol in current of 15 days, more often 3 4 glasses of red wine for a day, even some times drank vodka gram on 100, sunbathed and eventually much also has scorched. After arrival home at once was ill. The throat Very or very much hurted or was ill;was sick, but t-ry was not. It was treated by national agents. Pregnancy nevertheless has decided to leave. Whether Now all time I am afraid all normally with development of the kid. On uzi and on state of health it's OK. Whether there is what that ways to check up health of the child in a womb?

evromedprestizh
15.05.2004, 14:36
Hardly such insignificant kol-in alcohol will damage or injure;hurt to a fetus. I do not see an occasion for trouble. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.