PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear, Soboleva! You already answered my question, but wanted koe-that utoch...

Svetlana
14.05.2004, 04:01
Dear, Soboleva! You already answered my question, but wanted koe-what to specify. The question was such. I had itch and a burning sensation at an emiction. In a week all has passed or has taken place, but disturbs a burning sensation after sexual certificates or acts and rare or infrequent nagging pains gde-that in mocheispuskatelnom the channel. Anilizy on Trichomonases, a gonorrhea, chlamydias, a ureaplasma and a mycoplasma nothing of a distance. An allergy on a semen it cannot be, the infection means. But it is similar to what infection under the description? And whether there can be such signs at a virus of a human papilloma and malljuske?

Soboleva L.I.
15.05.2004, 13:04
Dear Svetlana! Unfortunately, practically all infections can proceed with a similar clinical picture. It can be both molluscums, and a virus of a papilloma. But if problems are delivered also with an emiction - make crop wet. Probably, the reason in any nonspecific originator.