PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two months ago there was an operation on excision of an oothecoma. The cyst has appeared d...

Tania
13.05.2004, 03:34
Two months ago there was an operation on excision of an oothecoma. The cyst has appeared dermoid. Whether she was congenital and whether is opastnost oncologies? My doctor of anything to me has not told or said about it or this, and at inspection by other doctors has received questions on an irradiation or passages of a chemotherapy.

Savchenko A.A.
14.05.2004, 10:47
The dermoid cyst is a good-quality tumour, it is a mature teratoma. She develops from germinal cells which are precursors of all tissues of an organism. Most often contents of a dermoid cyst is Adeps and hair, there can be teeth less often, etc. unripe teratomas - teratoblastomas are Malignant. Treatment of a dermoid cyst consists in its or her excision. Why to you asked questions on an irradiation and him. I do not know therapy. I can suggest to address to you in gospital-ru. We shall reconsider glasses of preparations, receive exhaustive consultation.