PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, doctors! Very much I ask, respond, please, to my question, with...

Elena
12.05.2004, 16:33
Good afternoon, doctors!
Very much I ask, respond, please, to my question with which I address to you the third time. Excuse for nastojchivos. Thankful in advance.
To me of 40 years. Four years ago to me have performed operation on excision of a myoma with supravaginal ablation of a uterus and a resection of ovaries. Now in me have found out a dysplasia shejki. What does it mean, in what there could be a reason and than threatens. Whether there are medicamental methods of treatment, if yes, what (to me offer operative treatment).

Pasenjuk A.M.
12.05.2004, 19:56
Excuse for a delay with the answer
Dysplasia shejki uteruses this precancerous status shejki the uteruses, described occurrence of body height of cells of the epithelium covering shejku uteruses.
It is a lot of reasons: inflammatory processes in shejke uteruses, erosion shejki uteruses, papillomavirusnaja an infection. This status threatens with development of a malignant tumour and consequently always demands treatment. Medicamental treatment does not exist. Usually make coagulation of sites of a dysplasia lezerom or an electrocoagulator.