PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What by-effects at EKO? I have a choice: a laparoscopy or EKO. ...

Tata
11.05.2004, 22:01
What by-effects at EKO?
I have a choice: a laparoscopy or EKO.

The diagnosis: I do not become pregnant. Prolactinum (a saw bromkriptin - prol has been a little raised or increased. Testosteron-Depotum - N has decreased), DEA, though there are hair around of papillas (since the childhood), plus began to appear individual on a chin and on femurs. Have registered Dexamethazonum. 1/4 tab. I drink 6 months (the Doctor has told or said, it is what is it unique my preparation.)
At the husband spermogramma in - N.
In 1998 (I had inflammation MT) did or made a diagnostic laparoscopy. Anything bad then have not found out. (the indication was constant subfebrile temperature.) however temperature subfebr. At me and now. Keeps constantly. Now doctors speak that at me a hypothermia.
Laparoscopy (holes in a body) is simple so more to do or make it would not be desirable. It is unique if it is really very justified.
Very much we want children.
Help or Assist to make the correct decision, please.

Kamenetskij B.A.
12.05.2004, 11:48
I do not think, that in this case it is meaningful to repeat an operative measure which has not given effect and as has not affected or influenced tactics of the further treatment.