PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. At me a chronic adnexitis. The gynecologist has registered to me to prick it is scarlet...

Anna
11.05.2004, 06:35
Good afternoon. At me a chronic adnexitis. The gynecologist has registered to me to prick scarlet, after all nyxes to me it became better not (t. e. The side all exactly hurts), however, after survey the doctor has told or said, that my status is better and as "after-care" has appointed or nominated to me suppositories "Betiol" and the Camomile... When I have bought or purchased in a drugstore "Betiol", there have been written, what is it suppositories from gemoroja..:-) (it or him at me is not present)... And words about inflammations and gynecologic diseases... What could it mean?
And more she has appointed or nominated to me as contraceptive Pastenor... Heard, it or him very much abuse... It would be grateful to you for advice or council and opinion. In advance thanks.

Maljarskaja M.M.
11.05.2004, 10:45
JAdumaju, suppositories meant Betadin. If pains after treatment adnesita have remained, the physiotherapy is necessary. postinor - very unsafe agent, for constant contraception it is necessary to pick up a hormonal contraceptive for daily application