PDA

Просмотр полной версии : This my second report in occasion of something similar on zhirovichok... Tolk...

Marina
09.05.2004, 14:36
This my second report in occasion of something similar on zhirovichok... Only it was in other conference. On ZPPP I handed over analyses about one and a half month ago in two different places. It's OK. I married. Me disturbs, that roughness like is similar on rather big (up to 6 mm) zhirovichok, completely not morbid, but there was earlier one, and now to it or him;them three small has increased. Whether there can be it in connection with the chilled status? Look or appear, as simple bugorki skins. The doctor on survey nothing has noticed. It is felt only when you spend on a skin. Help or assist.

Soboleva L.I.
10.05.2004, 15:14
Hello, marina! To diagnose on the basis of your descriptions inconveniently. Most likely it is an occlusion of glands. I think, that it will be better vse-taki to go to the gynecologist and to pay its or his attention to this problem. While - it is possible to try or taste easy or light;mild massage, to be washed away by a weak solution of potassium permanganate.

Marina
11.05.2004, 05:50
Thanks for the answer!