PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. To me of 35 years, my doctor ginekolog-the endocrinologist obnaruzhi...

Natalia
09.05.2004, 22:26
Hello, the doctor. To me of 35 years, my doctor ginekolog-the endocrinologist has found out in me dvustoronne an inflammation of appendages and erosion shejki uteruses, analyses of smears have shown that kol-in leucocytes is increased, the analysis of a blood on a chlamydia has given a positive take 1 : 128, the doctor has appointed or nominated treatment to me and the husband such:
1. "TSikloferon" 7, 0 vnutrimysh. In a day 5 10, 2. "JUnidoks" 1. 2. In day of 10 14 days, 3. "Microfoams" 1. 3. In day of 10 14 days, 4. Vitamins "Maksomin" 1. In day, 5. "Fluconazole" 150 1 time in nedelju-2, 6. "Korsil" 1 3. In day, 7. "Furasilid" 1 1 time in three days. And me one mestnoe-"Vokadin" or "Betodin" suppositories and wads with " Bifidum-bakterinom " At me have arisen suspicions in kompatentsii my doctor, really presently it is necessary to accept so much antibiotics to recover from chlamydias? Also what you would advise us with the husband?

evromedprestizh
11.05.2004, 01:24
Treatment to you is appointed or nominated correct in full.